Star Premium Dresses (スタープレミアムドレス Sutā Puremiamu Doresu) is the latest special system featured in the Data Carddass Aikatsu Stars! Wings of Stars series. These cards are featured within the Aikatsu System.
The Star Premium Dresses are all originally Premium Rare dresses. When the Aikatsu! System acknowledges you as a perfect idol, the Wings of Stars is granted, upgrading the dress to a star Premium rarity.
After obtaining the Wings of Stars, the current accessory will now feature a pair of wings, and one would also gain the Proof of Stars. The original earrings that come with the accessory will also have its left one changed to the corresponding star emblem.
There are a total of 9 Wings of Stars: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. The Wings correlate with the planets of the solar system, and it also includes the former-Solar System planet, Pluto. When all the Wings of Stars are collected and combined into one, the Wings of the Sun, the Sun's Star Premium Dress will be born to those who have proven themselves worthy of the radiance of the Sun.
Yukie Grace Forte, a previous owner of the Sun Wings mentioned that the Sun Wings' appearance cannot be predicted and that Star Premium Dresses can be reborn overtime and is not limited to only one generation.
The known scope of the Star Premium Dress was broken when Hime Shiratori introduced the Moon Premium Dress, a never seen before Star Premium Dress that defied all previous knowledge of how a Star Premium Dress requires a brand to be born, or even the fact that it might not require all nine Wings of Stars to make it available.
List of Known Star Premium Coords
- The following list is in chronological order of anime appearance.
- This is the first system where the dress itself is not Star Premium Rare, but upgraded from a Premium Rare Coord.
- This is the first system where when all Star Premium Rares combine, it creates an ultimate Star Premium Rare.
- The emblems of the Proof of Wings has a change in general design after the debut of the Sweet Dreams Coord:
- The Blooming Queen, Rosetta Thorn, and Sweet Dreams Coord's emblems are more of a general concept of the wings.
- The rest of the emblems are a simplified version of the actual wings, highly resembling each other.
- There are many differences between the Sun Premium Dresses of Yukie's idol times and the time the series is currently taking place in.
- The hair accessory is a headpiece instead of a crown.
- The top is a tank-top style instead of a tube-top style.
- Sleeves are present instead of long gloves.
- A back draping is present whereas the present one does not.
- The wings are elongated, with the entire wing made of feathers instead of only half.
- Hime Shiratori is the first idol ever to obtain a Moon Premium Dress.