|This article is a stub. You can help Aikatsu Stars! Wikia by expanding it.|
|To the Unseen Future☆|
|English||To the Unseen Future☆|
|Japanese Air Date||March 29, 2018|
|Opening||MUSIC of DREAM!!!|
|← The Things We Both Forgot||N/A →|
To the Unseen Future☆ (まだ見ぬ未来へ☆) is the hundredth and last episode of the Aikatsu Stars! Anime Series and the fiftieth episode of its second season. It aired on March 29th, 2018.
Different kinds of Aikatsu! will continue from here on out. If you believe in yourself and keep moving forward, the future will spread out infinitely. And within that future― someday, let's Aikatsu! together again. Because dreams aren't meant to be just seen, they're meant to be fulfilled―!
- Yume Nijino
- Laura Sakuraba
- Koharu Nanakura
- Mahiru Kasumi
- Ako Saotome
- Yuzu Nikaidō
- Lilie Shirogane
- Elza Forte
- Kirara Hanazono
- Rei Kizaki
- Aria Futaba
- Hime Shiratori
- Tsubasa Kisaragi
- Yozora Kasumi
- Hikaru Moroboshi
- Anna Hibiki
- Momoko Yachigusa
- Tamagorō Miwa
- Dave Satō
- Yuri Ashida
- Juli Liszt
- Saya Akashi
- Hotaru Yukino
- Kanata Kira
- Subaru Yuki
- Nozomu Igarashi
- Asahi Kasumi
- This marks the final episode of Season 2, as well as the Aikatsu Stars! anime series.
- The title is a reference to the chorus of the song, Aikatsu☆Step!.
- The last line in the summary is a reference to the first line of the song, Start Line!.
- In the episode preview, Laura was shown in her departure scene with the same outfit, trunk and pose as in the Bon Bon Voyage! ending sequence.
- In the actual episode, she wore a cardigan over the outfit.
- In the same scene, Laura winks at Yume with her tongue sticking out, a callback to their initial meeting in Episode 01.
- The scene where Yume, Koharu, Ako, and Mahiru run after Laura's bus is similar to the running scene in the STARDOM! opening sequence, with only Koharu in place of Laura.
- Ako's yellow version of Kirara's Sweet Dreams Coord, later revealed as the Sweet Limelight Coord was first seen in this episode.
- The FuwaFuwa Dream Randsel is a reference to the randsel collection, Angel's Feather (天使のはね).
- This ad is often featured in commercial breaks when Aikatsu Stars! is on air.
- In one scene, Mahiru's hairstyle when charged up resembled Goku from Dragon Ball.
- The Fairy Garden Coord, Fairy Aqua Coord and an unnamed purple recolored version of it make cameo appearances in this episode.
- The Eternal Spice Coord, Eternal Romance Coord, Eternal Royal Coord, Eternal Dream Coord, Eternal Smile Coord, Eternal Gothic Coord, Eternal Heart Coord, Eternal Peony Coord, and the Eternal Light Coord make cameo appearances in this episode.
- As of this episode, all the main characters except for Tsubasa and Yozora have obtained Eternal Coords.
- Laura's father and Ako's mother and father make cameo appearances in this episode.
- In the World Aikatsu! Cup, Yume, Elza, Kirara, Rei, and Aria acted as representatives for their home countries (Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, America, and Finland, respectively). Mahiru represented France, Laura represented England, while Ako represented New Zealand alongside Kirara.
- Main article: Episode 100 - To the Unseen Future☆/Image gallery